I Wan To Say...

...

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The truth of the world

Yesterday i went to KL watched 2012..Before goin watch at cinema,i watch it before at my home,the first time and the second time i watch 2012 i found the same thing,the ugliness of human being,but i also found that the exist of love...there were so many scene about family love,it was so touch...By the time i watch 2012,i miss my parent,sisters and brother,i thinking that what will i do if tomorrow is last day of the world?I just know that,i will stay beside my family accompany them and i must tell them i love them and apologize to them because i hurt them before..
I hate the ugliness,foolish,greedy and selfish of people but this is the truth..The ugliness of human being will totally showed out when reach the end of the world and there is no wrong of human being ugliness..If i get the ticket to the big ship,i must give it to my family..Because i don't want to leave them and i just escape from the doomsday..But,i really will do that when doomsday coming soon?At that time,will my ugliness control me?I believe i won't let my ugliness control me..
If there is a doomsday on 2012,i must treat my parent well starting now..I will appreciate what i have now..And i must thanks what my family give me..Thank you so much..2012 let me understand more and more knowledge that i can't learn in my university and book..2012 such a nice movie,especially the part of FAMILY LOVE..♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i want to sorry to somebody..You say that you won't blame me but i will more comfortable if u blame on me,i can feel you loneliness,sry about it..
This is the last time i said sorry to you,so please don't angry because i know u don't want me say sorry to you because you think that not my fault..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks my beloved frens,chia ,kui chie and san,give me such wonderful friday,really thx a lot..muackz ..♥

No comments:

Post a Comment