I Wan To Say...

...

Friday, November 13, 2009

MId-term~2012~Promise

Mid-term is coming soon but i still lazy to study..i dunno y?I look like a pig now,keep on sleep and sleep and eat.Everyday i tell myself,i should be study hard for my mid-term coz i want be much better than last sem..BUT..may be i tell myself too many time liao,make it no use to me ad..kaka>.<
Many ppl say that 2012 damn nice,i hopefully i can watch tat movie..i reli wan to watch me..
2012 W8 FOR ME.....
I COMING....
2 more days is my bday but ,i can predict that tat day should be quite alone for me,i think no ppl celebrate with me..it will juz seem like past few year,no ppl celebrate with me except my lovely family..
but this year my family not around me,so who will celebrate with me??
Now,i just realize that the word family is meaningful and important for me.

Father
And
Mother
I
Love
You

I miss my mum and dad,long time din't saw both of them ad..
Dad and mum,i promise both of you,i will get a better result compare to last sem,i will try all my best to do all this thing..I reli dun wan make u all disappointed again coz i make u all disappointed too many time ad..
I PROMISE....

2 days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment