I Wan To Say...

...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

@Assignment@~^Happy^

Juz week 3,but some assignment come visit me ad..they reli gud,never forget me...i also dunno wat the assignmnet nid to do...PROTON???HYUNDAI???nid do wat i also dunno...2 more week wan mid term ad but i still everyday sit in front my laptop watch pps,play online game,fb-ing n msn-ing...i still rmb that before sem2,i tell myself,i muz study hard to achieve at least 3.0 but i lead a dissipated life..haiz..today quite happy de,i found that after all thing settle,my life become happy...no more sadness..i nonid to wear mask everyday now,coz without mask,i also happy..hehe...today so tired dunno y...actually not only today juz tired ,i evryday tired de...hahaha
*7 days more for TB12 bbq*
*11 days more,countdown*

No comments:

Post a Comment