I Wan To Say...

...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

~Friend~

Anyone can tell me the true meaning of friend?
Friend is a person give you hand when you needed?
or
Friend is a person who borrow you he/she shoulder when you need?
or
Friend is a person who give you warm when you are cold?
OR
Friend is a person who treat you hot and cold?
or
Friend is a person who will come to find you when he/she need you as well?
or
Friend is a person treat you like a idiot?

So
Who can tell me the true meaning of friend?
Who can tell me how to choose a friend?
Who can tell me in this world got any true friendship?
Who can prove to me his/her friendship?

Friend!!
Friend!!
Friend!!

It is quite difficult to find the word "friend" and "friendship" in my "dictionary" now..
I can't found any definition about "friend" and "friendship" in my dictionary now..

**3 days more**

No comments:

Post a Comment