I Wan To Say...

...

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

To:Fei Yang

Yesterday(16.11.2009) is you left us and go the the other place's 100 days...In this 100 days,many thing were happen,all the thing is unpredictable..In that time,i try my best to put down all thing about you,i did it but just for few days only,after a few days,i found that i still can't put down..My mind keep on thinking about you.I still remember that when u haven't leave us,you will always back me up..Now, i really miss your sound,your background,and all the thing about you...The thing make me memorable is your laughing sound..I still remember that by the time i tell you i cant go KL with you because of my parent not allow me go,that time you smile at me and say if you ask permission from my parent,did they will let me go,hehe...i can't forget your 'hehe'..
I really miss you so much..I got many thing want to tell you..I will always remember you...

No comments:

Post a Comment