I Wan To Say...

...

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weird~

it is weird..final exam is nearer n nearer but i dunno y i still so relax..i got stress but y the stress cant push me to study..i try to study but juz a few minute..after a few minute..automatic le i will tell myself stop study now..somemore got a weird feeling..i dunno how to describe..everytime exam i also will have this feeling..i dunno y....this feeling can be consider as scared..panic...stress...relaxing..confident..all of tis feeling mix together so i dunno either i scare,panic,stress,relaxing or confident..haiz somemore insomnia ..how o??wat goin on wif me??i wan study but my feeling tell me put all the thing behind first,i wan sleep but my feeling tell me i haven finish study yet..wan study but cant..wan sleep also cant ...so wat should i do..dint study mean FAIL..hu can help me....=.=

2 comments:

  1. so confident ah eu, dunnid study liao lols. haiyah, since eu adi so confident, nvm de, dunnid study. can pass can di wad lols. unless eu aiming for scholarship lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. scholarship...impossible happen on me ...haha

    ReplyDelete