I Wan To Say...

...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Leave My Persuasive Life...

Today i not in a good mood..the thing happen around me make me down.. this few day i try to persuade myself,is i think too much..our frenship never change but today,i persuade me until i very tired..i want to stop persuading myself ..Really,if our frenship juz gone like tat,i dunno wat can i say ..persuade is not the way to solve the problem between us..today is the day i explode..i very tired..this frenship really difficult to continue....everyday,i try to persuade myself..i think too much..i think too much..i think too much..Just now i think that may be i sleep a while i will become more better..so before i sleep i persuade my again,i think too much...but after i wake up..i think that not i think too much..may be this is true just i don't want to face reality..i scared i lost fren..now i dare to face all the thing ,so i wake up from the persuasive life..No more persuasive life now..I just want to concentrate on my next subject,economic..i must try my best to do my tomorrow exam paper..clear my mind now..my mind just can hav exam only,nothing can put in my mind now..^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment