I Wan To Say...

...

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Insomnia..Count Sheep```

aiyo..cant sleep leh..how ar..insomnia leh..i lie on my bed,close my eye ,clear my mind n counting the sheep..1,2,3,4,5 until 100,after count until 100 i still cant sleep..i count again..i repeat the same thing 5 times still cant sleep..aiyo...y i insomnia..i too worry my acc test isit?some more i do idiot thing juz now..i keep on thinking how i apologize to my fren tml coz tml is the last day for the first semester..I also think tat how i find myself from getting lost..y i will become like tat ,totally different wif before ad..i think many many thing..but luckily some have answer but some still dun hav answer..cant sleep but dun wan study ,juz come to my blog and bla bla bla many thing...i juz found tat blog reli is a good thing for me..i can write watever i wan ,watever i think at here..I LOVE U SO MUCH,BLOG..^^
sophos,actually i dun wan so emo de,but i dunno y i will become so emo,mayb is too stress..hehe..
*wohoo~~tml nite can go bck hometown lo...happy sia..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment