I Wan To Say...

...

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh No~~

Oh no,i dunno y both of my arm n hand keep on shaking..i dunno wat happen leh?isit too stress or eat too much maggi?haiz..watever la...i think back wat id o n wat i say yesterday,i found tat i am wrong ,i shouldn't argue wif him...argue like a idiot..it is not worth..now i believe tat when one person angry,our IQ juz hav 5 years old..so next time cool down first when get angry..n i also nid to thx casper..bcoz of u,u let me realize many thing,u let me noe my attitude got prob..u r rite..i nid to learn how to accept ppl decision n respect ppl decision..i also nid to learn how to control my temper..reli thx you for scolding me...if not i wont wake up from all tis thing...

1 comment:

  1. fuiyoh, ty ty woh lols. 5 year old IQ ah lols

    ReplyDelete