I Wan To Say...

...

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Put Down Myself

today is the second day of sem 2. from the first day till second day,i noe many thing.frenship is important n finally i noe my prob.i should learn how to put down myself,coz this is the only big prob for me.put down myself is a hard thing for me but i still nid to try my best to do it .i believe i can do it juz i nid some time.before tat i too selfish n foolish,i juz think about me n din care about other ppl..say sry,thx n welcome is difficult to me,but now i realize it is important so i also nid to learn this three word. not only this ,i also nid to learn how to forgiv someone.before tat,forgiv someone is difficult to me but suddenly i feel tat forgiv important too so i also nid to learn it.i always scold myself,dun think too much,everything is over,so i also nid to throw away my bad habit ,think too much..it make me so....i feel tat it is too many thing nid i learn but all this thing is the thing i muz learn..
**GAMBATEH TO MYSELF**

No comments:

Post a Comment